The MATCHCAP is a nearly indestructible waterproof match case for storing matches and other fire starting material. By integrating the red-phosphorus striker into the threaded are of the capsule, Exotac created an innovative solution for having to pack separate match strikers. To ensure the match case was going to be the best out there, Exotac added a concealed o-ring, durable square threads, a bottom strike-anywhere striker, and a high-end aesthetic to bring it all together.
The MATCHCAP can carry all sizes of matches from the standard kitchen strike-on-the-box to NATO lifeboat matches and even the extended length stormproof matches. With the dual-striker design you can use safety matches, strike-anywhere matches, or a combination of the two. An O-ring keeps both the matches and the red phosphorus (strike-on-the-box) striker dry.
The inside of the MATCHCAP is larger at the bottom. Place the majority of your matches tip down with a few tip-up for maximum capacity.
- Waterproof, safe and redundant match striker design
- Replaceable striking pads
- Works with both safety and strike anywhere matches
- Holds matches up to 72mm in length
- Square threaded cap for maximum durability
- Unique lanyard attachment allows for two 550 paracord loops
- Waterproof to depths >5 meters
- Lightweight aircraft grade 6061 aluminum construction Anodized and laser engraved for durability
- Unique knurl for grip and use with strike anywhere matches
- Match case
- Extra O-rings
- Extra match strikers
- Instruction Manual